skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's About Time...
Well I have always thought about starting a blog after reading others and becoming addicted haha. But I had yet to start a blog beacuse I always thought why should I start one? I don't have any kids to blog about or pets or anything interesting. Well I still don't have any kids or a dog that I want so badly, but I decided I should start a blog because I want a way to remember things, and I will admit its alot more fun then writing on paper right...? Well hopefully I will keep up with my new goal of starting a blog/journal I am hoping it will also keep me ready and willing to take pictures. I am so bad at that I need to get better at taking pictures at events or even everyday. Jared and I have been together a long time and it seems like we have like 5 pitcures together... so there are a couple of goals I have for November hopefully I won't give up. So i am so new at this so any helpfull hints will be appreciated.
YAY!
ReplyDeleteWell let me know if you need any help. I have found lots of cool things you can do to your blog and I can even help you design your own background....just let me know what you want to learn how to do!
Yea!! I'm so happy you started a blog! When Kami teaches you stuff, you can teach me. Haha, love ya!
ReplyDelete