So because I missed the boat in November in saying what I was grateful for, I want to count my many blessings and be grateful for the things I do have. I am so glad that I have the little things that we all take for granted everyday like a warm home, electricity, and even technology, but what I am thankful for the most is my family. Jared has been so great with letting me stay home with Maleaha and work on my schooling. Maleaha has been the greatest blessing in my life and has taught me more the last two years than I have learned my whole life and I don't know what I would do without her. I am also so grateful for my family from my parents, my sisters, in-laws, and nieces and nephews and close friends. I love spending time with family and it is so fun when we all are together! I have so much more to be thankful for and this holiday season just reminds me I need to be thankful for what I have and stop complaining so much! I am so excited for the Christmas and New Years and getting to spend time with loved ones!
Happy Holidays Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment