So Maleaha is 21 months old and I can't believe I am almost going to have a two year old! She already acts like one but I still picture her as a tiny baby. I find it amazing when we go places and she remembers right where things are, then I have to remind myself she is almost two and she is growing up! Some of Maleaha's favorite things are Minnie and Mickey Mouse, Doc Mcstuffins, candy, my phone, puppies, make up, babies, coloring, and my wallet. Some of my favorite words she has picked up lately are Christmas, Santa, Jesus, grandpa, and backpack she also has down some Spanish words like ya no I (not sure of the spelling) but it means its all gone, donde stas, sientate and so much more and she understands almost everything her dad tells her in Spanish. Even though Maleaha keeps me on my toes and is a handful sometimes I still wish she could stay little forever! Here are a few pictures of her when she got a hold of my makeup!
November 2016
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment