So this year for Halloween I decided Maleaha was going to be a zebra. I had seen a couple of cute crochet beanie hats on pintrest and I knew I had to buy a pattern early because I am a very beginner crocheter! I started probably the middle of September, and finished the day before Halloween, but boy did I pick probably the hardest pattern I could find, but I absolutely loved it and so does Maleaha!
Maleaha and I had a pretty eventfull Halloween, we first went to Lee's Marketplace in Ogden and they gave out great treats like chocolate milk, carrots, caramel corn YUM! Then we headed off to Jared's work where we had lots of chili, hot dogs, and fun trick-or-treating around the office! We then headed off to Logan to trick-or-treat at both Grandma and Grandpas house. Maleaha ended up tick-or-treating with her cousin Daion and Yari, and of course Jared me and Maleaha's aunt Jess tagged along. She did great trick-or-treating, she wouldn't actually say it but loved when people let her pick out her own candy! She now gets a bucket and says trick-or-treat to try and get more candy is always asking for more "tandy"! I love her she is such a cute little Zebra!
November 2016
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment