I seriously need to get back into blogging. I hate that Maleaha has accomplished all these milestones since she has turned one and I haven't documented one thing! I know terrible Mom! I am just so overwhelmed with moving to a new city, not knowing anyone, taking 14 credits, and just being a mom to a spunky little 20 month old! I hope to get back into the swing of things quickly! My laptop has completely stopped working and so I am using Jareds and for some reason the disc or the card reader doesn't work to let me upload pictures, so I can't really backtrack yet but for now I will have to use the pictures on my phone until we get something new! Any recimendations on either another laptop or just getting a desktop? We have been talking about it but aren't sure! As for me my little baby has somehow transformed into a big girl that is talking so much! I can't believe that she is almost two and how much of a smarty pants she is (just my opinion)! I am going to try and at least update once a week, but for today here is Maleaha looking all grown up after bath time today making me miss my little chunky baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment