Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7 Months

I am so behind in blogging so starting with Maleaha turning 7 months old is absolutely crazy to me. She is getting so fun to just watch her learn new things some of the new stuff she has accomplished this month are, She can pick food up with her fingers and actually get the food in her mouth, she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, she can pull herself up on her knees in her crib and holding on to the couch. She still has only two teeth but I think just maybe more are on their way. She is so happy all the time and is starting to try and clap when she gets excited or when I start singing pat a cake to her! Obviously she loves eating, and she isn't picky at all about foods which I am so happy about I hope it stays that way because I am about as picky as they get! She loves anything with Mangos in it and Applesauche There is your update on Miss Maleaha, and here she is with her bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment