Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 months

Maleaha is half of a year already! I always say it but time is flying. I get so sad when I have to start putting away clothes because she is growing out of them. I want her to be tiny forever! But she is doing so many fun things now. She loves to be on her tummy scooting in circles on the floor. She gets her bum up in the air and has scooted backwards but that's as close as she has gotten to crawling, but that is ok with me! She has gotten her first tooth as well on the bottom. It is getting pretty big and is super sharp! She is usually pretty happy and loves to jump in her jumper. She is starting to use sounds in her babbaling she is stuck on D which makes it seem like she is saying Da Da all the time which I like to pretend she knows what she is saying. She is getting so big and to prove it here are her results from her doctors visit.
Weight: 21lbs. 2oz. 99%
Length: 28in. 98%
Head: 42cm 33%
I LOVE this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment