Maleaha has had her first shot at solids this week! She seems to get better each day with eating it! I usually give her the rice cereal in the morning and at night? I am not sure how often I should or shouldn't be doing cereal, so moms out there with any advice let me know! I am so excited to start giving her vegies and fruits to see what she likes and doesn't like! I have tried some apple juice she is still getting used to that too! I keep telling myself that I want to make her baby food because everyone says it is so easy and so much cheaper so hopefully before next week I can figure out how to do it and try it out! Here are some pictures of her first shot at solid food! And of course her first time eating I forgot the bib. Oh well she was still in her jammies!
Jared and I met in middle school and were high school sweethearts. We sealed the deal and got married on August 1st 2009. I am currently going to USU and majoring in Speech Language Pathology! Jared just started at Weber state for his masters degree, and works at an accounting firm in Ogden. We are looking forward to all the fun things to come in the future, and keeping up with our 1 year old baby girl, Maleaha. We are excited to start our new journey in life together!
No comments:
Post a Comment