So here in Logan they never do the actuall fireworks on the 4th of July, I think its always the Friday before the fourth anyways so on Friday the 1st we went to Logans Freedom of Fire Celebration at the Stadium. It was supposed to be alot better this year, then years past so we decided we would go inside and see. My Mom got us researved seating which was nice because we didn't show up until almost 8 and still had a seat and we weren't staring into the sun all night. I was nervous of how Maleaha would be because she had just got all her shots that morning and I was hoping she wouldn't be too onry. All in all she did pretty good she slept through alot of it probably due to the medicine but I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She slept through the band and entertainment and then woke up just in time for the fireworks. I thought she was going to scream and be scared but she didn't mind them one bit. She just sat on my lap and watched the whole time. The fireworks were awesome and of course when I got my camera out to take some pictures it was dead so I don't have anything from that night but it was fun to be with family and watch some fireworks!





So on the 4th Jared and my Dad had an early morning tee time so my Mom, Maleaha, Tasia, Daion and I went out to Leweston to watch the parade. It was fun to take Maleaha who knows if she even really paid attention but I love seeing the big horses and don't mind getting a few tootsie rolls either! After going to the parade I met Jared back at home and then met up with his family at the mall and did some shopping then went back to his sisters for some food! Then after we went up to my parents and had some more food and played games. We were party poopers and didn't go out to Leweston for the fireworks, Jared had to work in the morning and I was so tired that we just went home and listened to everyone else light fireworks until 1130 and then finally got some sleep! It was fun to celebrate the 4th with both families! Here are some pictures of us at the parade!
No comments:
Post a Comment