
I can't believe that I am already 34 weeks along! I finally feel like I can post a picture where I don't look just a little chubby I actually look pregnant! I think so anyways! I swear my belly gets bigger and bigger everyday, I am starting to get a little more uncomfortable at night time all I do is toss and turn... trying to find a comfortable position. Other than that I went to the doctor today and for the first time sence like one of my first few visits they had nothing bad to tell me! I was so happy! My blood pressure was normal, weight was good, urine sample was fine, and I am measuring right on the money the doctor told me today. I do have to do my glucose test next month and I am not looking forward to it. I just want to get it over with already, and now I am going to see that nasty drink sit in my fridge for an entire month! I can't complain to much about this pregnancy compaired to others mine has been pretty simple and easy! I am so thankfull for that, and hope that I continue to stay healthy. But one thing I will complain about is my heartburn! I hate it I never had it before being pregnant, but lately it has been like every single day, even if I don't eat anything hot or spicy, I get it especially at night. I am so thankfull for tums! I just love spicy food so its so hard not to eat things like that!
Besides being pregnant Jared and I are both staying busy with school and work. I am so exahusted from both! I have been working so much getting ready for the holidays. I am not excited to be working tons over the next two months, balancing school with work and being pregnant is hard, I am ready for a break from both! But I am ready for all the fun exciting holidays to come, this is my favorite time of year, besides the weather!
YOU are so stinkin' cute! I'm super excited for you! I think the heartburn is because your baby has a lot of hair. I had it too and thats what people told me and sure enough my kid came out with a TON of hair. luv u!
ReplyDelete