Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a... GIRL

Jared and I are so happy to tell all of you that we are having a baby GIRL! Yes, we will add another girl to the Mora side, but she will fit in so well with all of her beautiful girl cousins! I am so happy and couldn't be more excited to have a little baby girl! I know I told most of you that I wanted a boy, but I just kinda knew it was a girl, so I wasn't surprised when we were told that we would be having a girl! It took practicly the whole ultrasound to find out she was a girl because she was moving around so much, that we couldn't get a clear for sure shot of her. But finally she flipped just the right way and we got a clear picture that shows she is a girl! It was so amazing to watch the ultrasound, and actually kind of tell what she will look like, and now it is even more fun to picture what she looks like with a little help from these pictures. I already think she looks like her Daddy but can't waite to see her in person.


She moves around like crazy and everyday her kicks and punches get stronger and stonger. I just sit is awe watching my stomache move up and down all day, especially while I watch TV during the commercials ill just sit and watch my stomache when she is moving in there! I love getting a good punch from her she is always letting me know she is in there which I love. It is so fun experiencing all these different things while being pregnant, and it is so weird how much I already love her. At the ultrasound appointment they gave me a DVD of my ultrasound, and I could watch it everyday and never get bored with it! I am so excited and have been feeling pretty good besides some back pain and my tail bone bothering me! I can't wait to start decorating and finding cute baby things! We have yet to pick a name but the two that I like most are Maleaha not sure how we would spell that one, and Sophia so we will see Jared likes Maleaha and I love both, I am just not ready to say either one for sure, but you can let me know what you like better, or if you have any cute name ideas that would be helpfull too!





My Baby Girl!

Yup, she is definatly a Girl!

She looks like her Daddy in this one!

I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment