Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! This year for Halloween I took Maleaha to the mall to go trick or treating with her boyfriend Ryder and Kasey. I didn't get a picture of the two cuties together because my camera was dead! Then we waited for Jared to get home and went to his parents to see all the kids dressed up! We were going to go up and see my sister and her kids but Maleaha wasn't being the best and we needed to get something to eat so some of Jared's family came with us to eat and that was about all our Halloween consisted of! I had fun dressing Maleaha up and taking her out! I can't wait until next year when she can walk it will be fun! Here are some pictures! (Oh I was a kitty cat and Jared was Berny Madoff)







No comments:

Post a Comment